Alpha Omega Instruments provides a wide range of percent and trace oxygen analyzer solutions for industrial, commercial, government, and education uses. Unsure about which type you need? Then read this in-depth guide about factors to consider when choosing an O2 analyzer.
Our products provide accurate and reliable O2 analysis to ensure worker safety, as well as meet precise manufacturing requirements and other processes. Our high quality, affordably-priced oxygen analyzers offer:
- Electrochemical sensors that last up to 3x longer than “fuel cell” type sensors
- Percent or trace oxygen readings as low as parts per billion
- Wall mounted options for continuous measurements; portable options for spot measurements
- NEMA 1 (general purpose) to NEMA 7 (explosion proof) enclosure types
- Carbon dioxide tolerant sensor options
- Exceptional warranties on sensors and electronics
All of our devices are made in the USA.
How to Choose the Right O2 Analyzer
- Ambient Temperature Electrochemical
- Zirconium Oxide
Read a detailed explanation of the pros and cons of each sensor type to aid with your product selection.