Carbon Dioxide Monitor
The Series 9510 Carbon Dioxide Monitor is designed to provide continuous, unattended measurement of parts per million (PPM) concentrations of carbon dioxide in breathing air environments.
For complete product specifications, please click on the “Resources” tab below.
Request a Quote for larger volume orders or if you have questions about which AOI product best matches your application. We would be delighted to assist you.
- Measurement Range: 0-5,000 Parts Per Million (PPM)
- Measurement Error: ± 50 PPM CO2 or ± 2% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Response Time: < 35 seconds to a 63% of step change
- Sensor Type: Non-Dispersive Infrared
- Gas Sampling Method: Diffusion (No Sample Pump Required)
- Warm-up Time: Less than one minute
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 F (10 to 40 C)
- Calibration: Single gas calibration
- Calibration Interval: Once every two years
- Display: 3-1/2 digit liquid crystal display
- Power Source: 115/230 VAC/50-60 Hz (Battery Backup Options)
- Analog Output: 4-20 mADC and 0-2 VDC
- Optional Serial Communications: Optional Serial Communications
- Alarm Relays: Three (3) SPDT Form C contacts rated 10A @ 30VDC / 115/230 VAC
- Audible and Visual Alarm Indicators: Standard
- Electronics Control Unit: Polycarbonate-rated NEMA 1
- Dimensions: 10.9 in. (276.86 mm) Height 6.5 in. (165.10 mm) Width 6.0 in. (152.40 mm) Depth Note: All dimensions are without optional equipment
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.402 kg) (Bench-top Configuration or Wall Mount)
The Series 9510 Carbon Dioxide Safety Monitor is designed to provide continuous, unattended measurement of parts per million (PPM) concentrations of carbon dioxide in breathing air environments. The Series 9510 features an open sensor diffuser that allows free movement of ambient air to the sensor without the use of a sample pump. For monitors that require a sample pump to transport the sample, often the reliability of the measurement is contingent on the pump working properly which may not always be the case.
The focal point of the Series 9510 is its state-of-the-art sensor technology. Alpha Omega Instruments carbon dioxide sensor features a next generation NDIR(non-dispersive infrared) measuring system. The carbon dioxide sensor incorporates closed-loop control for enhanced long-term calibration stability. The control signal is generated by means of an optical referencing element that monitors source intensity. This methodology, coupled with a novel source homogenizing gas sampling chamber, yields a system with greatly improved tolerance to changes in the infrared source outputs.
The compact and easy to use Series 9510 is suitable for applications in HVAC Demand Control Ventilation, Environmental Chambers, Indoor Air Quality, Greenhouse Monitoring, and many other commercial and industrial applications.