Series 2000 Microprocessor Based Percent Oxygen Analyzer with up to 3 measuring ranges. Input power is 115/230 VAC, 50-60Hz. The Series 2000 features a long-life electrochemical sensor. Other features include three oxygen alarms with relays, two analog outputs (4-20 mADC and 0-2 VDC), and instrument diagnostics. The analyzer enclosure and electronics are configured for bench-top or portable use and comes equipped with a carrying handle. For a full list of product Specifications and Resources click here. Standard Lead time to Ship, (weeks ARO): 3-4 *Select a model from the drop down list to see price and included features.
Series 2510 Percent Oxygen Transmitter with a single range of 0-25%. Input power is 24 VDC (supplied by customer). An analog output of 0-10 VDC is provided. Modifications include the following:
- Supply Alpha Omega Instruments' standard 1/4" OD quick connect gas fittings.
- Machine the same holes normally used to accept Alpha Omega Instruments' strain relief connectors. In this case, do not supply the connectors, just the machined holes.
- Increase the number of internal electrical connections so that negative 24 VDC is accessible from two terminals.
- Provide a positive 24 VDC terminal at the end of the terminal strip and label it "P" to be used to power a 24 VDC pump that will be supplied by CVP.
The Series 3000 is housed in a general purpose enclosure and is powered from either 115/230 VAC, 50-60Hz, or 18-32 VDC. Battery power is an option. Trace oxygen values are displayed on a 0.4 inch (10.2 mm) high, 4-1/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD). The Series 3000 is equipped with three oxygen alarm relays and one status alarm relay. All four relays are Form C (SPDT) types rated at 10 amps at 115/230 VAC and 30 VDC. The relays are user configurable for fail-safe operation. In addition to the four alarm contacts, the analyzer has a built-in audible alarm and three red LED’s for visual indication of an oxygen alarm condition. The audible alarm may be manually canceled at any time. The Series 3000 provides users with two standard analog outputs, 4-20 mADC and 0-2 VDC. For enhanced communications, the analyzer can also be equipped with optional RS-232C or RS-485 serial communications. Advantages of our trace oxygen analyzer include: – A sensor that lasts up to 3 times longer than standard trace sensors. – Flexible configuration options (explosion proof to waterproof and more). – An optional CO2 tolerant sensor. – Made in the USA and priced competitively. *pictured with optional equipment Standard Lead time to Ship, (weeks ARO): 3-4 For a full list of product Specifications and Resources click here. *Select a model from the drop down list to see price and included features.
ZrO2000 Fast Response Oxygen Analyzer with a measuring range of 0.1 PPM to 100%. Input voltage 90-264 VAC, 50-60Hz. Two scalable analog outputs are provided, 4-20 mADC and 0-20 mADC. Included is a easy to read, six digit backlit LCD as well as two (2) SPDT Form C contacts rated 10A @ 30VDC/115/240 VAC. Note: It is essential that the metal sample tubing used to connect to the ZRO2000 be of oxygen service quality (no residual oils or particles on the inner surfaces). In addition, the sample gas should not contain any reducing gases such as any hydrocarbon based gases, carbon monoxide, or hydrogen. Gases such as these can introduce significant error into the oxygen readings. If those gases are present, Alpha Omega Instruments does have alternative sensor technology to offer.
- Advanced Solid State Sensor
- Measures parts PPM to 100% oxygen
- Non-depleting oxygen sensor
- 24 bit processing digital technology
- Responds in milliseconds
Series 3500 Percent Oxygen Transmitter with a single range of 0-500, 0-1,000, or 0-10,000 ppm available online. Looped powered at 14-32 VDC. Series 3500 includes the following:
- Accurate and dependable trace oxygen measurements in a variety of background gases
- Long-life Ambient Temperature Electrochemical Sensor
- NEMA 4 Enclosure
- 4-10 mADC output
- Factory calibration, NIST calibration certificates available upon request