Series 1300 Oxygen Deficiency Monitor. Input power is 90-264 AC, 50-60Hz and is accessible with the six foot power cord supplied with the instrument. The monitor is equipped with one (1) local oxygen sensor.
- The Series 1300 quoted above includes the following:
- "Extended Life" Sensor with EES.
- Stable Output - greatly reduced calibration.
- Factory Calibration / Fast Out-Of-Box Start-up.
- FULL 4-year electronics warranty.
- FULL 4-year sensor warranty.
- Four oxygen alarm relay contacts each rated at 10 amps.
- Two scalable analog outputs (4-20 mADC and 0-20 mADC).
- Built-in data logger.
- A built-in audible alarm (85 dB nominal) is included in the Series 1300 electronics enclosure as is front panel visual alarm indications via the LCD.
- RS-232 serial communications.
For a full list of product Specifications and Resources click here.
Standard Lead time to Ship, (weeks ARO):
*Select a model from the drop down list to see price and included features.