- The Series 1300 quoted above includes the following:
- "Extended Life" Sensor with EES.
- Stable Output - greatly reduced calibration.
- Factory Calibration / Fast Out-Of-Box Start-up.
- FULL 4-year electronics warranty.
- FULL 4-year sensor warranty.
- Four oxygen alarm relay contacts each rated at 10 amps.
- Two scalable analog outputs (4-20 mADC and 0-20 mADC).
- Built-in data logger.
- A built-in audible alarm (85 dB nominal) is included in the Series 1300 electronics enclosure as is front panel visual alarm indications via the LCD.
- RS-232 serial communications.
Series 1300 Oxygen Deficiency Monitor. Input power is 90-264 AC, 50-60Hz and is accessible with the six foot power cord supplied with the instrument. The monitor is equipped with one (1) local oxygen sensor.
Replacement sensor for the Series 1300 and Series 1000 Oxygen Deficiency Monitors.
Calibration Fixture with mounting nut, for the Series 1000 or 1300 Oxygen Deficiency Monitor.
2FLMC - Flowmeter with Integral Flow Control Needle Valve Standard Lead time to Ship, (days ARO): 1-3
Sample Pump (115 VAC / 50-60 Hz) mounted on the rear of the Series 2000, 2500, or 2510 instruments Standard Lead time to Ship, (days ARO): 1-3
24 VDC sample pump outfitted with barbed fittings on both the sample inlet and outlet suitable for use with 1/4" OD (1/8" ID) mounted on the rear of the Series 2000, 2500, or 2510 instruments. For applications with sample pressure < 0.3 psig and > -2 psig, or if the sample Inlet-to-Outlet pressure differential is < 0.3 psig.
Replacement Percent Oxygen Sensor for Series 2000, 2500, 2510 analyzers & transmitters
Series 2000 Microprocessor Based Percent Oxygen Analyzer with up to 3 measuring ranges. Input power is 115/230 VAC, 50-60Hz. The Series 2000 features a long-life electrochemical sensor. Other features include three oxygen alarms with relays, two analog outputs (4-20 mADC and 0-2 VDC), and instrument diagnostics. The analyzer enclosure and electronics are configured for bench-top or portable use and comes equipped with a carrying handle. For a full list of product Specifications and Resources click here. Standard Lead time to Ship, (days ARO): 3-5 *Select a model from the drop down list to see price and included features.
Series 2510 Percent Oxygen Transmitter with a single range of 0-25%. Input power is 24 VDC (supplied by customer). An analog output of 0-10 VDC is provided. Modifications include the following:
- Supply Alpha Omega Instruments' standard 1/4" OD quick connect gas fittings.
- Machine the same holes normally used to accept Alpha Omega Instruments' strain relief connectors. In this case, do not supply the connectors, just the machined holes.
- Increase the number of internal electrical connections so that negative 24 VDC is accessible from two terminals.
- Provide a positive 24 VDC terminal at the end of the terminal strip and label it "P" to be used to power a 24 VDC pump that will be supplied by CVP.
Two (2) AC powered (115 VAC) solenoid valves installed on the sample gas inlet and outlet used to isolate the oxygen sensor. The valves have been wired to an internally mounted terminal strip to provide the user with the ability to wire an external ON/OFF switch (supplied by user). If the analyzer has been equipped with an optional sample pump, the terminal strip will be configured so that an external ON/OFF pump switch (customer supplied) can be used. For order with Series 3000 and 3520 analyzers and Series 3500 and 3510 transmitters only. Standard Lead time to Ship, (days ARO): 3-6
3SEN (Replacement Trace Oxygen Sensor for Series 3000, 3500, and 3510 analyzers and transmitters)
Sample pump (115 VAC / 50-60 Hz) mounted on Series 3000 and 3520 analyzers, and Series 3500 and 3510 transmitters. Standard Lead time to Ship, (days ARO): 1-3